Tuesday, November 12, 2013

setting up the new studio in bushwick

i finally did it, i signed a lease in bushwick and couldn't be happier about the space. it's quite a bit larger than what I had at my last residency and also than my last studio in Dumbo. its SOO nice to finally have space to spread out a bit.  I built a shelf to house all my inventory which is such a relief, such a nice and easy way to get orders out the door.  

setting up my studio has been a long process and though, I am still not finished. I still want to built a wall of hooks, build shelving for my drawings, get stools for my work table etc etc, but a gal only has so much time in the day!   I am falling in love with my little street and the mexican music that wafts through from the bodegas below me.  here are shots of what I have in the works so far.


 


















No comments:

Post a Comment