Monday, October 7, 2013

Martha's Vineyard.

Its hard to describe just how much I love the Vineyard.  I have somehow managed to make it there almost every year since 2000, its like a gravitational pull or something.  This year I rented my pal John Robshaw's friend's house in Menemsha and it was a real treat. We cooked elaborate meals made from all the local produce, meat and fish on the island, we caught up on old new yorkers, watercolored, hiked, and re-charged.  We ate a lot of amazing food, but my favorite meal was cooked by my old pal chris, who runs beetlebung farm, he really knows how to cook a chicken like nobody's business. below are a round up of my fav pics.  I am already ready to go back.  maybe I should start production of my textiles in MV, is that totally impractical? 









 more pics after the jump....






















1 comment:

  1. What a dream! All the best things to do in one place: paint, eat and laze on your gorgeous throws.

    ReplyDelete