Wednesday, September 18, 2013

leifshop

I hired some help a while back for my bigger orders which is such a relief knowing I am not the only one producing.  I have always loved team work, it makes anything seem do-able.  now I can spend more time on new designs and paintings which is such a treat.  several weeks ago I got a custom order from an online shop called leifshop.  I decided that because my small little factory is swamped with other orders it may be best for me to make these custom items (runners and tea towels) myself from start to finish just like I used to.  I have to tell you it was actually really nice to be hands on all week instead of doing all business-y things like invoicing, dealing with taxes, organizing paperwork, keeping materials in stock, making sure deliveries are running on time, etc. Its crazy that just under 2 years ago I was making pillows and blankets every now and then for friends and family.  things have grown in a way I never thought they would.  so today I wanted to say thank you leifshop for reminding me where this all started and why I love block printing so much.













No comments:

Post a Comment