Saturday, September 7, 2013

Farewell Summer


This summer has been such a whirlwind! I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the concept that it's already September. The NY NOW gift show happened with the AmDC booth, I saw my two sweet sweet nieces all together with my family in Fenwick Connecticut, helped my best pal with her rad pop store LaOnda that opened in masapequa, taught a fun workshop at ISA, Celebrated several weddings including my very best friend who created one of the most memorable nights of all time. It's been a full and wonderful summer and even though I am not quite ready for it to end I must say I am excited for pumpkin pies and spending more weekends in the city. Below are a round up of pics.




more pics after the jump



























No comments:

Post a Comment