Friday, January 17, 2014

scouting for a new wall

when I take photos of my work I generally use a wall on the roof of my building--it has the perfect amount of texture, great light, and has this white warm glow that makes it feel like summer all the time. My building is covered in scaffolding for a renovations of the exterior and they sadly had to cut a massive hole out of my favorite wall.  darn it! so today I went hunting for new walls to shoot on. I found a bunch that may work and actually realized I really like photographing nothing. just white walls, which I guess is something after all.  
below is what my favorite wall currently looks like...bum-doggy. 
and the pics that follow are some of my favs from todays scout.


 "barrow Street"


"perry street"



"10th street"



"11th street"




  "charles Ln"





 "bethune street"

 "bank street 1"


 "bank street 2"


 "bank street 3"


 "bank street 4"


 "i can't remember! bethune maybe"


 "perry street 2"


 "commerce"


 "inside my apartment"





"inside my studio"

No comments:

Post a Comment