Wednesday, August 15, 2012

dinner party

There is really nothing I love more than a dinner party with good pals. I threw one this week for a friend who was in town from LA.  

I decided on a super simple rustic italian menu. We (and by we I mean the incredible Fio) made a big pasta dish with sausage, wild arugula, tomatoes and garlic. And also a salad with shaved fennel lemon and Parmesan on a bed of mescalin lettuce. I sadly didn't get shots of the meal but below are some shots I took before we started cooking the main pasta dish.

This little guy sitting by the cheese plate was a gift from my sister, Mia.   It is by far one of my most favorite positions. Mia made these amazing miniature animal sculptures for family christmas gifts one year.  I got a giraffe.


 I am staring to make napkins too! these are some below.


No comments:

Post a Comment