Sunday, October 9, 2011

painting, road trip, brunch, and a 2 hour bike ride


I've been spending so much time in studio that I decided since the sun was out this weekend I should take a break and breathe in some fresh air.
working with a lot of sewing these days, this one above is not finished yet, but close..




whipped up some eggs, pancakes, toast and salad for Sunday brunch. so fun.

hard to believe but this pic above is in NYC, on the west side highway close to the GW bridge, We took bikes all the way up the west side highway which I have never done.

this is a little look out spot we found along the way, reminds me of the sound of music.

the GW bridge.

My friend and I decided to get out of the city so we rented a car and went to the hudson valley, the picture above is in the bear mountain state park which is just gorgeous.

more shots of the hudson valley..





such an amazing Sunday road trip, and the best part of all I feel really ready to paint again tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment